- Start strong and convey your personal brand
- Speak concisely
- Know what parts of your content are interesting to the audience
- Highlight your organization’s values
- Showcase your organization’s talent
- Alter your content based on the audience's knowledge
- Handle tough to answer questions
- Write a catchy intro
- Develop questions that get the conversation buzzing
- Interrupt gracefully
- Handle audience Q&A
- Draw out a quiet panelist
- Craft a strong wrap-up
Conferences and events are opportunities to share your knowledge and bolster your organization's reputation.
Don’t just wing it. Our tools and techniques will help you connect with your audience.