- Convey your personal brand
- Speak concisely
- Identify what parts of your content will grab your audience
- Highlight your organization’s values
- Showcase your organization’s talent
- Tailor your content based on different audiences
- Handle tricky questions
- Write a attention-grabbing intro
- Develop questions that get the conversation buzzing
- Interrupt gracefully
- Handle audience Q&A
- Draw out a quiet panelist
- Craft a memorable wrap-up
Conferences and events are great opportunities to share your knowledge and bolster your organization's reputation.
Don’t just wing it. You've packed your bag, so take on some skills too. We can show you how to be a moderator that's in command, or a panelist who gets attention.